VTB Mission File

"How To" by our Pilot Staff
Towerboss

VTB Mission File

Post by Towerboss » Mon May 01, 2006 12:12 am

Okay I've got everything to work except when I load the VTB mission I'm the onlyone flying around. I know I'm not connected to the server and all but don't you have an offline single player mission that I could use to practice join up formations things like that? Or am I just not loading the mission file correct?

TB 8)
Preston "TB"
Air Traffic Controllers tell pilots where to go!
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Mon May 01, 2006 4:19 pm

It's a multiplayer mission. We don't have a singleplayer avail for download. You can easily adjust the MP for SP use by selecting one airgroup and changing the "client" to "excellent" and then moving the waypoints out across the entire map. I'd suggest entering a speed for each waypoint of 250 knots as well (more stability with AI at the controls). Then select another airgroup and change "client" to "player". Re-save the mission (new file name) and exit. Load up the mission and voila, you have a lead aircraft that will fly the waypoints you extended out across the map and a plane to chase him in! To make it even easier, I'd select "starting point" for both airplanes to either "airborne" or "on the runway".

Of course all this information can be found in the documents that come with Flaming Cliffs and Lock-On regarding the mission builder...

LD