How to setup my config?

Aviation & Simulation Topics
Arthur

How to setup my config?

Post by Arthur » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:46 am

Hi all,

I need some advice about to to setup joystick config in lomac for virtual aerobatics. Because I've tried, but it seems to be no good.

So, how to do with this case or I can use it by default setting? I'm sorry if this question already existsd and please vector me to see them.

Thanks

Thailand flight simmer.

:D
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:44 am

A quick forum search (the little button that says "search" in the top menu) and punching in: "Joystick setup" resulted in the following:

Here's some pointers for your HOTAS Cougar CCP setup, if that's what you're using.

For our general joystick files visit the New Cougar profile for download thread.

But I think what you're really looking for is a reference for Lock-On's joystick curves and they can be found in the Cougar profiles and curves thread.

For more answers to questions about stick and rudder (flying inputs) browse through the articles in "The Flightline" forum. There are many training tips posted there. Aside from that, this sort of flying does take a serious amount of practice, practice, patience, persistence, practice, perseverance and... (again, our favorite)... more practice! :wink:

Good luck!
Arthur

Post by Arthur » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:08 am

Thank you very much for your reply. and the way to find the answer.

:oops:

and this link is one of my hobbies.

http://files.netwings.org/files/fb_vide ... devils.zip

I hope to do the same thing in the lomac.

:D