[2018-08-01] New Virtual Thunderbirds Selected - Buttski & Samoht

Official Team News
Arrow
Virtual Thunderbird

[2018-08-01] New Virtual Thunderbirds Selected - Buttski & Samoht

Post by Arrow » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:38 pm

It is my privilege to announce the two newest members of the Virtual Thunderbirds! I'd like to welcome Corey "Buttski" Prefontaine, and Thomas "Samoht" Dye to the team. Seasoned veterans within the virtual aerobatics community and former members of the Virtual Vulture Jet Team, each of them bring years of valuable experience to the team. We are astonished at the level of effort each of these pilots have put forth in their efforts to earn the last two available positions on our 12 pilot roster. Their talent, skill, tenacity, and impeccable character are certain to reflect great credit upon the team and to the community at large. We expect great things from these two professionals; they are certain to make our organization even better.

Buttski and Samoht, on behalf of the entire Virtual Thunderbirds team, and as a previous teammate, it is my honor to welcome both of you. Congratulations and welcome aboard!

Ops Officer Arrow
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Re: [2018-08-01] New Virtual Thunderbirds Selected - Buttski & Samoht

Post by Lawndart » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:36 am

Welcome aboard SMUDH-UH and BUTTSKI! Time to be a sponge and soak up it all in while drinking from the firehose. I'm thrilled to have you both on the team.