Demonstration teams video

Aviation & Simulation Topics
Airshow fan

Demonstration teams video

Post by Airshow fan » Thu May 25, 2006 9:50 am

Wow! lots of demonstration teams from around the world and the US at the MAKS air show in Moscow.

(I wonder why there are short clips of the Blue Angels in here? They were last in Europe in 1992. I heard they are going to the Netherlands this summer though)

http://www.patricksaviation.com/aviatio ... atic_Teams

Here is a Thunderbird video from Dayton in 2005!

http://www.patricksaviation.com/aviatio ... n_Air_Show

And here is a video with various acts and the Thunderbirds at Fort Smith Regional airshow held on March 25/26!

http://www.patricksaviation.com/aviatio ... l_Air_Show

Airshow fan

Post by Jonnyb » Thu May 25, 2006 10:48 am

So Striker copied the sound track from the first video onto the VFAT move tut tut tut.
scooter

Post by scooter » Fri May 26, 2006 9:34 am

or the copied him... :)

what is that song anyhow?
Jonnyb

Post by Jonnyb » Fri May 26, 2006 10:27 am

If they copied him how did striker have a propeller sound on the a-10 clip but on the aerobatic video. The propeller sound was to do with some propeller planes
scooter

Post by scooter » Tue May 30, 2006 12:39 am

wow...sorry...I didn't expect anyone to take me seriously...
Frazer

Post by Frazer » Tue May 30, 2006 8:54 am

Ok copied, SO WHAT! Thanks to him we have a nice vid.
Jonnyb

Post by Jonnyb » Tue May 30, 2006 3:27 pm

Yea that is true but i allways thought the VTB movie makers were complete pro's at what they do in movie making......I'm not saying each VTB is a copier but it would make us more impressed if the vfat vid had been made from scratch. Not from other people's movies.
Airshow fan

Post by Airshow fan » Tue May 30, 2006 3:38 pm

Stryker could off had the original copy, then the video makers made it to suit their fancy. And plus, there are some radio comms that are not in the VFAT movie. (I think :lol: ) Just a thought! :D
Redeye
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Redeye » Tue May 30, 2006 4:19 pm

Jonnyb
I believe Striker threw it together in a couple of days cause he was impressed with the show. No referrence to VTB movie-makers should be taken here.
Other pilots flying, other peoples music, does the music really matter? It is always about the flying and it was great, music is only background.

I was thankful he did the video cause i missed the live show.
Airshow fan

Post by Airshow fan » Tue May 30, 2006 4:27 pm

I never seen those Thunderbirds videos before! I don't know if you guys have seen it but they are really great!

Airshow fan
STRIKER
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by STRIKER » Tue May 30, 2006 5:25 pm

Redeye wrote:Jonnyb
I believe Striker threw it together in a couple of days cause he was impressed with the show. No referrence to VTB movie-makers should be taken here.
Other pilots flying, other peoples music, does the music really matter? It is always about the flying and it was great, music is only background.

I was thankful he did the video cause i missed the live show.
LOL!!!

Try 6 hours straight Red bud. No kidding from the end of VFAT straight till 6 hrs later, then I released it.

JohnnyB,

Heck yeah I copied it. It fit the VFAT theme perfectly and thats why. Plus this way old news bud. I suggest you further review the Lockon.ru forums under this subject before you start making comments about not just mine, but anyones movies. This discussion died over 6 months ago. Plus, that was before any of our new movies for our squadron came out. I think given 6 hrs to make this whole movie I did an o.k. job rather than the months that takes us to make our own movies. Also, I dont remember anyone else making a VFAT 05 movie. Lastly, the movie was exactly what Redeye was saying...I wanted to give everyone a glimpse of VFAT for all those who couldnt make it. Sorry for being magnanimous!

Flying the Friendly,
Jonnyb

Post by Jonnyb » Wed May 31, 2006 12:32 pm

Yea it's cool i mean i didnt really have a big problem with it.
Thumper
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Sorry, couldnt stop myself...

Post by Thumper » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:23 am

Jonnyb wrote:So Striker copied the sound track from the first video onto the VFAT move tut tut tut.
Ummmm....yeah.

First, all of the music in every video I have seen was copied from somewhere, so until you start hitting the studio to lay down tracks for your next video, dont throw stones. (you didnt even credit the pilots or the musicians in your trailer, tut tut tut)

Second, who cares???

Third, thanks again Striker for putting the VFAT video together. I was actually there for both days of the airshow and had tracks of all the performances and I couldnt have put together a video like that, especially not so quickly. Great job.

Thumper