Re-Arm

"How To" by our Pilot Staff
lqcorsa

Re-Arm

Post by lqcorsa » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:13 pm

I cant figure out how to re-arm at an airbase after landing when all my weapons have been dropped or launched. If somebody could tell me how to re-arm after landing the plane that would be nice! (I have to eject and recover to get my loadout back) :o
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:26 pm

No clue! We fly the friendly skies of Lock-On. :wink: I'm sure it says somewhere in the manual or Adobe Reader file that comes with the game. If not, look under your options\key commands and I would bet you have to land at a base for your coalition and come to a complete stop before it will re-arm. Just guessing, I've never flown combat in Lock-On...

LD
lqcorsa

Post by lqcorsa » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:00 am

Haha, well thanks for the response, I'll look. I checked in the manuals, but I'll look in the input settings.
Convertible
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Convertible » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:07 am

Hey bud,

You might want to check the UBI or Lock on forums. Those types of questions get asked there a lot. We have links to them from our Links page on our website:

Go Here. Good luck.

Convertible
Thumper
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Thumper » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:10 am

Once you have landed at a friendly or neutral airbase and come to a full stop, press Ctrl-W to re-arm, Ctrl-R to refuel...i fly the friendly and sometimes not so friendly skies of Lock On ; )

PS sometimes you have to press Ctrl W repeatedly before you actually get re-armed...just look at your MFD or Pylon Status Lights to verify a re-arm before you start rolling.
lqcorsa

Post by lqcorsa » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:43 am

Thanks man! Sooo helpful.