Report Cards

"How To" by our Pilot Staff
BonJobie
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Report Cards

Post by BonJobie » Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:56 pm

Hey, I need Hopper, Dash, Convertible, Cinch, and Dirty to get in touch with me ASAP so that we can debrief you and let you know of your progress in the process of becoming a VTB. Please email me and let me know when would be a good time to talk on the phone (or Ventrilo, in the case of Frank!). Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!!

Bon

PS Practicing the next 2 nights, 8 and 9 July at the normal time.
Dash

Post by Dash » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:19 pm

Hey Bon, I contacted you via e-mail quite a while ago with my phone #, but I guess you didn't recieve it. If you could give me your e-mail address that would be great. (I know there is one on the site and MSN, but that's the one I used before)

See yu!
Dash

Post by Dash » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:09 pm

...Hello?
BonJobie
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

My Email

Post by BonJobie » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:29 pm

Hey Dash ( and others) sorry the emails didn't make it to me. Try bonjobie680@aol.com that will get to me. Thanks for trying. As far as flying goes most of us will be out of commission on and off for the rest of month for family vacations. Keep trying to hook up with each other and in August we will get back to a routine. However, if we are home and we fly we will let you know

Bon
Sinister

Post by Sinister » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:55 am

Hey guys.... if you want to get some stick time in.. Our Team practices 3 times a day .. maybe 4 days out of the week. So if you want to get some time in while the VTB's are on break let me know.. we can come on Vent .. we use alot of the same maneuvers so it wouldnt be something totally foreign.. We do alot of trail to "" formation changes.. Calls are pretty much the same.. but can inform you as we go.. parameters are pretty much the same.. since we learned from them..

We have a #3(left wing)#5 (for Stinger formations)#6 avail for practice

contact me on MSN (e52274@hotmail.com) AIM SINJEZ or icq 6743338