Announcing our new Recruiting Pilot

"How To" by our Pilot Staff
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Announcing our new Recruiting Pilot

Post by Lawndart » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:16 pm

If you're dying to tryout for an open position or to go for an incentive ride with the Virtual Thunderbirds, we're pleased to present you with our new Recruiting Officer:
Tab "Redeye" Harris, Virtual Thunderbird No. 3.

Redeye will be doing the intial screening of new candidates and keeping tabs of the requests to fly with or tryout for the team.
Redeye can be contacted at: redeye@virtualthunderbirds.com AND he visits quite frequently in our [url=ventrilo://voice10.hurricanehost.com:3842/servername=voice10.hurricanehost.com]Ventrilo[/url] server as well.

Note: We'd also like to Thank Ian "Burner" Roberts, Virtual Thunderbird No. 2 for serving in the role of Recruiting Officer for the past 2 years, until recently when other activities found greater need for his time within the squad.
Redeye
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Redeye » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:16 pm

Thanks for the intro LD and Burner for the past 2 years of duty.

I’m honored and looking forward to assuming the recruiting duties of the Virtual Thunderbirds. At this time, the team has two open positions, number #9 and #10.

Please feel welcome to join our Ventrilo channels and go for an informal ride on my server. If you are interested in one of our remaining positions, please inform me of your intentions through my contact information below.

Ventrilo server name: voice10.hurricanehost.com
Port: 3842
No password

Redeye Server IP: to be given out on Ventrilo before flight.

Be sure to read the FAQ on our website since that may answer many of your questions.
http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/faqs.html

Also see, Virtual Thunderbirds initial Recruiting thread:
viewtopic.php?t=313

If you have any questions or requests, please send them to: redeye@virtualthnderbirds.com

You can also contact me on MSN under TabRedeyeHarris@msn.com

Looking forward to flying with you!