Russian Team Movie

Aviation & Simulation Topics
Viper

Russian Team Movie

Post by Viper » Sun May 08, 2005 7:11 pm

Hey Guys,
I just had to pass this on to everyone in hopes you haven't
seen it. Looks like we have some mean competition out there. This is
the russian team movie, and their site is...WWW.virtualflight.ru.....Looks like they are using the SU-27, they do tail slides and the famed "Cobra"
manuver......
http://www.lockon.ru/index.php?scr=news ... &end_pos=3
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Sun May 08, 2005 8:58 pm

We've seen the VFTC movies and we are impressed too! Their show is a little bit different from ours however. Our show relies more on timing and their's more on break-off maneuvers from one focal point (or formation). We have been in contact with the VFTC for some time and it's not impossible that in the future we might do shows with them live (?). They've been helping us out some and we them, but we each have our own set of problems limiting our flying one way or another. The VFTC have two distinct advantages over the VTB. 1. They are part of the Eagle Dynamics development team and have been using 1.1 for a long time already. 2. They fly on LAN and/or in the same city while they fly, so lag is virtually non-existent for them. Still, they're a very impressive and above all a really professional team and we look forward to collaborating with them in the future (how remains to be seen and greatly depends on internet stability).

LawnDart
Viper

Post by Viper » Mon May 09, 2005 9:24 pm

Very interesting info, thnx.....I do remember seeing the VFTC members in the same room in the site photos, and it would be awsome to see both teams in a movie together.....aye comrade :lol:
Han

Post by Han » Mon May 16, 2005 3:58 pm

2 LawnDart:
Your words are very pleasure, thanks a lot again.
Hopes that we'll have a good collaboration in future!
I wish you the clear sky!

Han, =120= VFTC

Eagle Dynamics