Pilots and positions

Aviation & Simulation Topics
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Pilots and positions

Post by Lawndart » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:26 pm

I know this has been out for a while, but our roster is up-to-date with bios and all on the pilots page. As I'm sure you're all aware of, we have 10 pilots on the team all with an exceptional high level of skill and show understanding. That makes us interchangeable and it won't ground a show/practice if we're missing one or two guys; however, there are 12 positions on the team! This means that you could still tryout and earn a spot. Let me just make that clear. We are not actively seeking new members, but just so there's no misunderstanding, there are still 2 open positions.

See all the tryout threads regarding recruiting if you're interested and I won't lie, you will need to be able to fly extremely tight and solid with very little relative motion between you and Lead. The sight pics in our gallery are the "minimum" we look for! This is a pre-requisite nowadays, cause once you cram 40 minutes of show material, callouts and situational awareness into the mix the flying has to be like the back of your hand. Are we serious? Yes! Are we insane? Yes! ...but, nothing will beat the fun and excitement we have while performing solid maneuvers back-to-back every minute of flight.

If you think this is something for you contact our Friendly Neighborhood Recruiting Officer through PM, email or IM (see the contacts page).

LD