Very impressed!

Aviation & Simulation Topics
B52Drivr

Very impressed!

Post by B52Drivr » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:56 pm

Hello All,

I have seen most of the movies from different teams around the world, (first one was the Russian team) and now yours, and I have to admit, as a former USAF combat pilot from the Vietnam Era who has flown more than his share of 'real' formations, you gents seem to really have your act together.

It was a real pleasure to download and watch your movie of the T-Bird show. Nice work. I also enjoyed the end 'edits' of the crash and burn out takes . . . <G> LOMAC seems to be a very impressive sim. Although I pretty much fly MSFS9, I guess I'll have to break down and get a copy of LOMAC and give it a whirl. You gents put on a great show and are very talented . . .when you can impress a real world pilot like myself, who has in excess of 15k hours in the air, you're doing something pretty special.

Best to all,
Clay
Clayton T.Dopke (Clay)
Major, USAF (retired)
"Drac"
B52Drivr@aol.com
Burner
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Burner » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:37 pm

B52Drivr,

Thx for the kind words, unfortunately we're cutting out crashes in our next video (coming soon to a monitor near you) due to comments made by the Real Tbirds PR dept. And we're more than happy to abide by their wishes.