Camera View

Aviation & Simulation Topics
marcelbrabson

Camera View

Post by marcelbrabson » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 am

Can anyone tell me how I can set a camera in FC2 to just follow my aircraft? Like a chase camera. Also I can't seem to get keep terrain camera altitude k-LAlt? I keep hitting the keys but nothing happens.
ImageThese shoulders hold up so much. They won't budge. I'll never fall or fold up. Even if my collarbones crush or crumble I will never slip or stumble.
Razgriz

Post by Razgriz » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Do you mean like a tower view like the ones in FSX/FS9? If so, you need to cycle through the F11 views until you find one near your airplane, or press Ctrl + F11 to set a tower view at your current location. Once your tower view is set, find your airplane, and press numpad delete (the period button if num lock is enabled) to padlock onto your airplane.
marcelbrabson

Camera View

Post by marcelbrabson » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Razgriz wrote:Do you mean like a tower view like the ones in FSX/FS9? If so, you need to cycle through the F11 views until you find one near your airplane, or press Ctrl + F11 to set a tower view at your current location. Once your tower view is set, find your airplane, and press numpad delete (the period button if num lock is enabled) to padlock onto your airplane.
Thanks man.
ImageThese shoulders hold up so much. They won't budge. I'll never fall or fold up. Even if my collarbones crush or crumble I will never slip or stumble.