The *new* Golden Eagles

Aviation & Simulation Topics
Robert-Fierce

The *new* Golden Eagles

Post by Robert-Fierce » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Hello guys, My name is Robert "Fierce". Me and my skilled American team of 4 have begun work on our new LOMAC team. We are the Golden Eagles. We bare no relationship to the orginal Golden Eagles operated by Robert Brindley and have obtained his permission to use the name. We have been assembled for two months now but have a total of 18 years exsperience on different platforms of flight simulation and approximation.

We are all past members of the Microsoft Flight Sim arena, but longed for more of a challenge. We saw the light in the Virtual community and switched from FSX to LOMAC.

When we started the Golden Eagles, we flew the F-15 Strike Eagle, but after much consideration, we have decided to be the only civilian F-86 demonstration team, displaying the sheer beauty and elegance of America's first swept wing fighter. We are all very professional induviduals over the age of 15. I myself being 19. We hope to be a part of VFAT 2010 as we strive to become better through the trials and tribulations of what we believe constant hard work can strive to lead to.

I genuinly hope you accept us with 'open arms' as we believe that our drive and dedication will further exemplify the pure fascinating power and skill of virtual flight.

I hope to meet all of you.
Beaker

Post by Beaker » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:39 pm

I like the new signatures and the aircraft change dude. Keep going!
VH-Rock

Post by VH-Rock » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Good luck dude! :)
"Here's to worthy dreams... And the courage to risk failure in their pursuit" - ASB Philosophy.
Robert-Fierce

Post by Robert-Fierce » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Beaker wrote:I like the new signatures and the aircraft change dude. Keep going!

Thank you very much Beaker.
Robert-Fierce

Post by Robert-Fierce » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:14 pm

VH-Rock wrote:Good luck dude! :)
Thank you "Rock".
Sweeper

Post by Sweeper » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Welcome to the world of Lockon!
Good luck, and see us at VFAT2010! :D
Robert-Fierce

Post by Robert-Fierce » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Sweeper wrote:Welcome to the world of Lockon!
Good luck, and see us at VFAT2010! :D
We aim to be there as well!
"Viper"

Post by "Viper" » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Hello guys of the LOMAC world, this is "Viper" from the Virtual Golden Eagles. I'm the #3 right wing pilot for the team. I am a really big fan of you guys, the "Virtual Thunderbirds". I have been playing FSX for about two years, so I decided to give LOMAC a try, and I love it. A couple days ago I got on FSX to try to fly formation, and I sucked. :D

Once again I am glad to be here in this great world of flying, and this great community... :D
Thumper
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Thumper » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Welcome to our forums and to the Lock On community!
Burner

Post by Burner » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Welcome to the big show :)

I like the change to F-86s, should make for a gorgeous diamond. A bit of quick advice, try to bust out a movie before December VFAT. I've found in the past the next best thing to flying a live show is making a movie, it really brings a team to new levels. Plus it shows the community what you're packing. See you at VFAT :D
Robert-Fierce

Post by Robert-Fierce » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Burner wrote:Welcome to the big show :)

I like the change to F-86s, should make for a gorgeous diamond. A bit of quick advice, try to bust out a movie before December VFAT. I've found in the past the next best thing to flying a live show is making a movie, it really brings a team to new levels. Plus it shows the community what you're packing. See you at VFAT :D

Alrighty, a new project!!!

Thanks!
VGE_Blue

Post by VGE_Blue » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Hey, well Viper and Fierce introduced themselves so I guess I gotta put my number under the post. Thanks for welcoming us to the community.
Tailhook

Post by Tailhook » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Seconding what Beaker said, "Keep going". The team sounds like a cool idea, I look forward to seeing a show. :)
Sinister

Post by Sinister » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Well first off I would like to extend a warm HELLO and WELCOME to the LOMAC aerobatic community.

Your opening introduction was well worded and shows your level of maturity already, despite your posted age.

I look forward to seeing a TEASER VIDEO from your team.

Good Luck and stay positive and focused and you'll achieve that level of prowess you are working towards.
"Viper"

Post by "Viper" » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Sinister wrote:Well first off I would like to extend a warm HELLO and WELCOME to the LOMAC aerobatic community.

Your opening introduction was well worded and shows your level of maturity already, despite your posted age.

I look forward to seeing a TEASER VIDEO from your team.

Good Luck and stay positive and focused and you'll achieve that level of prowess you are working towards.
Thanks Sinister, looking forward to showing you guys what we can do in our F-86's. :D