Frecce Tricolori video with Amazing Clouds

Aviation & Simulation Topics
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:26 am

charlysnapp wrote:IF YOU THINK LOMAC HAS BETTER CLOUDS THAN FSX YOU HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR VISION. I THINK YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST TRYING TO DEFEND LOMAC BECAUSE IT HAS REAAAALLLLYYYY CRAPPY LOOKING CLOUDS, SCENERY, AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING ELSE. SRY LOMAC LOVERS, BUT ITS THE TRUTH. I STILL LOVE THE GAME THOUGH. =}
Nice first post! Glad you could share your two cents.

Maybe you should read a little closer next time before screaming at everyone. We all agreed the clouds in FSX looked amazing in that video... :roll:
Gunner
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Gunner » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:19 am

@charlysnapp - I re-read each of those posts to see if anyone could honestly interpret them as anything other than praise for FSX clouds, and I can't understand where you're coming from. You seem to have a grasp of the English language because your screaming was quite eloquent. :roll:

Come back when you grow up.
charlysnapp

Post by charlysnapp » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Gunner wrote:@charlysnapp - I re-read each of those posts to see if anyone could honestly interpret them as anything other than praise for FSX clouds, and I can't understand where you're coming from. You seem to have a grasp of the English language because your screaming was quite eloquent. :roll:
Why are you guys getting so personal? I'm writing my opinion on your forums about the cloud topic. I thought that's what you are supposed to do on forums. You VTB's need to calm down. JEEZ LAWEEZ. :shock:
Gunner wrote:Come back when you grow up.
Oh ya, and I'm 37 by the ways. So don't give me that "grow up" bull crap. I didn't sign up on your forums to be treated like a kid pal!!!
Panther
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Panther » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:23 pm

Your post was attacking us about needing to open our eyes to FSX and the clouds! This whole entire topic of discussion before you entered was how we agree that FSX had some nice clouds. Maybe you need to get your vision checked. :wink:
Gunner
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Gunner » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:26 pm

charlysnapp wrote:
Oh ya, and I'm 37 by the ways. So don't give me that "grow up" bull crap. I didn't sign up on your forums to be treated like a kid pal!!!
Excuse me, I was simply responding to someone screaming like a two year old that obviously didn't even read the posts he was responding to. :wink:
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Once again, another FSX discussion is about to be "closed". Imagine that... :!:

While I don't agree with the tone in this thread anymore, think before you speak applies (to everyone).
Tailhook
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Tailhook » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:59 am

charlysnapp wrote:Oh ya, and I'm 37 by the ways. So don't give me that "grow up" bull crap. I didn't sign up on your forums to be treated like a kid pal!!!
charlysnapp wrote:You VTB's need to calm down. JEEZ LAWEEZ!
OLRYZZ?!?! TH4T ROCKZORzZ TEH BIG 11oNE1!!.

I don't think I have ever seen a 37 year old post the way you do, Pal... :roll:
Blaze

Post by Blaze » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 am

Tailhook wrote:OLRYZZ?!?! TH4T ROCKZORzZ TEH BIG 11oNE1!!.
:lol: Ahh, that never gets old!
Design is all about finding solutions within constraints.
Frazer

Post by Frazer » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 am

charlysnapp wrote:
Gunner wrote:@charlysnapp - I re-read each of those posts to see if anyone could honestly interpret them as anything other than praise for FSX clouds, and I can't understand where you're coming from. You seem to have a grasp of the English language because your screaming was quite eloquent. :roll:
Why are you guys getting so personal? I'm writing my opinion on your forums about the cloud topic. I thought that's what you are supposed to do on forums. You VTB's need to calm down. JEEZ LAWEEZ. :shock:
Personal? Of course, you are attacking us all.

This is how you express your opinion? This is how you (as a 37 year old ROFL) think to post on forums?
charlysnapp wrote:IF YOU THINK LOMAC HAS BETTER CLOUDS THAN FSX YOU HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR VISION. I THINK YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST TRYING TO DEFEND LOMAC BECAUSE IT HAS REAAAALLLLYYYY CRAPPY LOOKING CLOUDS, SCENERY, AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING ELSE. SRY LOMAC LOVERS, BUT ITS THE TRUTH. I STILL LOVE THE GAME THOUGH. =}
charlysnapp wrote:
You asked to be treated like a kid because you post like a kid. Can't believe you even dared to say you are 37 after these posts.

I advise you to stay quiet now (you are only making it worse for your self) and read the Forum rules & policies before you post again.

If you want to discuss the differences between sims, I'm sure everyone in this forum is pleased to talk about that, in a normal way and in a dedicated thread.

Lets go back on topic, and talk about this beautiful movie!
Last edited by Frazer on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:57 am

Frazer wrote:Lets go back on topic, and talk about this beautiful movie!
Nuff said!
Frazer

Post by Frazer » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:35 am

Does anyone know where to get this cloud mod for FSX?
C4sToR_TrOy

Post by C4sToR_TrOy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:30 am

Frazer wrote:Does anyone know where to get this cloud mod for FSX?
Check this one Frazer.

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/3d ... louds.html

I'm not sure if it's the same mod... but looks pretty good.

BTW VTB, I was reading about DCS and new developments and found some news about flyable airplanes.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=5 ... tcount=343

:)
Frazer

Post by Frazer » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:53 am

This Real Environment Xtreme looks fantastic! I'm certainly going to try that out. Now lets hope my rig can handle it :wink:

The link about DCS is from 2008 Troy, never the less, thanks for your input!
C4sToR_TrOy

Post by C4sToR_TrOy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:59 am

Frazer wrote:This Real Environment Xtreme looks fantastic! I'm certainly going to try that out. Now lets hope my rig can handle it :wink:

The link about DCS is from 2008 Troy, never the less, thanks for your input!
Oops... you are right, I'm damn late! Sorry bout that :lol:

Thanks!
VGE_Blue

Post by VGE_Blue » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Maybe an old post but I thought I would clarify, it was just a dramitic film flown and taped by one guy using FS recorder. The guys is one of the greatest FSX film makers out there.

Here's his Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mhimhi66