VBA & Freebirds merger?

Aviation & Simulation Topics
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

VBA & Freebirds merger?

Post by Lawndart » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:10 am

A little birdie whispered in my ear that the VBA's and Freebirds VFW demo team might be flying together soon...

Hope it works out and that the community gets to enjoy more major league formations!
USAF_Soldier

Post by USAF_Soldier » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:03 pm

The Link to those Forums are at HTTP://blueangels.kazorum.com hope to see you there
Sinister

Post by Sinister » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:34 am

Hey LD..
Yes its true and Thanks for your support.. I do appreciate all the help and insight you gave to me and the guys.

This was pretty good timing for this to take place. I am going to school and my flying schedule will be cut.. and this would have really hurt the team.. but the VBA's saw our video and were interested in talking with us about joining up to make a complete team seeing that we were short 1 pilot and they were short 1 pilots.. we both had 3 and 3 .. makes a full 6ship Delta..
So I am going to put my BOSS hat in the closet and let Alias take the reigns..
I am very thankful to everyone on your team. especially Striker, Burner, and JarHead. We wouldnt have made it this far if it wasnt for you guys.. And for a team as good as the Blues to choose us is an honor.

The team is working together better than I would have thought.. Personalities and skill level all matchup .

I personally feel that everyone will have something to gain out of this Merger. Between all the teams.. VTB's VBA's and VFTC's and any other group coming up .. This will keep skill level up to par with more practices to put on a great show.. and the FLIGHT SIM Community will have more kick ass videos being pumped out by all the teams...

Once again. Thanks for all your support and input.. I had alot of good reading when browsing through your post on parameters and stuff..

See you in the Virtual Skies SOON