A Big Fan of the VTBs

Aviation & Simulation Topics
c130dcc

A Big Fan of the VTBs

Post by c130dcc » Tue May 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I've been a fan since 2005 and that your hard work has not gone unnoticed. As a member of the USAF for 24 years I am very proud of what you do and stand for. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing the next movie and watching you at VFAT 2008.
C130DCC, U.S. Air Force Retired
STRIKER
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by STRIKER » Wed May 21, 2008 11:09 am

I appreciate your words. Alot has changed from 2005 and the team continues to impress the heck out of myself as well. I too look forward to VFAT 2008 from the sideline this time. I appreciate your service as I too am serving in the USAF (sandbox style at the moment) and hope you enjoy the VTB's 2008 season.
Rock
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Rock » Wed May 21, 2008 11:51 am

Thanks c130dcc for the kind words as our team does truly appreciate hearing them. As Striker said we are constantly changing and trying to make improvements in how we fly in the virtual world. This year we have made several adjustments to the show that take us that much closer to the way the real USAF Thunderbirds fly in the real world and hopefully if all goes well all our hard work will show at VFAT 08'

Thanks for your service in the USAF. We as a team have many close ties to people who are serving or have served in the USAF. As Striker said we appreciate this dedication beyond measure. If you get a chance sign in to our Ventrillo server sometime as I am sure our members would very much like to meet you. Take care.

Rock
c130dcc

Post by c130dcc » Wed May 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Thanks Striker. I definitely know the sand box all to well being there with the 317th ags/ 40th airlift squadron from Dyess AFB lol. I think I've got a mailbox in every stan around there and Iraq. From my heart just know that I think of you and the others every day over there and wished I was there with you. Striker you take care of yourself and come home safe and lets keep in touch!
c130dcc

Post by c130dcc » Wed May 21, 2008 6:33 pm

Thanks Rock! I look forward to meeting you all. I do some virtual flying myself, but I know now why I'm a mechanic and not a pilot lol. I'm definitely a rookie and I practice every chance i get. Well I mean't everything I said. You do make me proud and I look forward to seeing your shows at VFAT or a movie. Either way I enjoy it. A big thanks for supporting our military, it means alot to all of us. If you get a chance I've got a pic and history on www.herkynoseart.com page 2. The Texas shadow and I were togather for 10 years from 1997 to 2006. I also have a friend who was an electrician and crewchief with the actual Thunderbirds. We lost touch in 2003 but he was still there then. Anyway you take care and I'll talk to you later.