New YSFLIGHT Thunderbirds

Aviation & Simulation Topics
Pixy

New YSFLIGHT Thunderbirds

Post by Pixy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Recently there has been a new, more improved, ysflight Thunderbird team to replace the old one. I have recently taken Flight Lead. Any tips from you guys will help a bunch! Thanks.

Our promo: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8019&hl=en

YSTB #1-Pixy
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:20 pm

Welcome to our forums. Simply by browsing I'm sure you can find a lots of useful information. I watched the video and the only thing that really stands out as incorrect is the Trail to Diamond BUP, where the second wingman (#2) should fly underneath the Boss and transition to the Left Wing (his normal position). As far as tips, I don't think anyone here has any experience with YSFlight, but there are plenty of resources here one could pull and implement in any sim, anywhere with only enough attention to detail.

Good Luck!
Convertible
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Convertible » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Well I could be really critical, since that is my job on this team as number 7... :wink: but won't be... Ha ha. :lol: :lol: LD said it best that there is ton's of information on our forums with regards to what we do. I offer you my best wishes as well and welcome to the world of virtual aerobatics. Have fun and enjoy it would be my advice! :)

Convertible