Hello Virtual Thunderbirds - Interested in joining

Aviation & Simulation Topics
Alamo

Hello Virtual Thunderbirds - Interested in joining

Post by Alamo » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:15 am

Hello my name is Wilfredo Perez... I have seen your videos and I love the flying, it is the best ever in the simulation world! I am very interested in being part of this great team. I don't have Lock On, but am willing to buy it. Well I wanted to pass by and say Hi to all of you and hope that you guys will see me soon flying with you guys.
Burner
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Burner » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:22 pm

Thank you for the kind words. Best of luck in your virtual aerobatic endeavours.
Alamo

Interested in joining

Post by Alamo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:42 pm

I was wondering if you guys are recruiting at all? I am so interested in joining.

MOD: Post merged with previous topic.
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:32 pm

You're always welcome to tryout. There are stickies in the Flightline forum, FAQs, Openings on our website etc. Just contact our Recruiting Officer and take it from there...

From the looks of it, sounds like you don't have LockOn (and its expansion, patches) - so, step one aside from dropping in to say hello on voice comms, would be to get your computer, joystick and flight gear setup.
Last edited by Lawndart on Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alamo

Post by Alamo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:54 pm

I bought Lock On and the expansion... I will be getting it next week. I have my X52 Saitek joystick. I also have e-mailed the recruiting officer but nothing back!!!
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:02 pm

Once you have your game in hand, get everything setup I'm sure Redeye will get back to you in a timely fashion. We all lead busy professional lives (day jobs) outside of from this hobby, so just standby - real life does have precedence. Meanwhile, and since you don't have the game in hand, no need to rush... :wink:
Alamo

Post by Alamo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:09 pm

Yea I know how the real world is... especially being in the military myself. I'm in no rush. I just really want to be part of this great team!
Cinch
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Cinch » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:28 am

Alamo,

What branch are you in and where are you stationed? , I am in the Georgia National Guard as a 11b but leaving for school at FT Mead maryland at the end of march for 46R!

Cinch
Alamo

Post by Alamo » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:17 pm

I am with the Massachusetts Army National Guard as a 31B but I am a full time MP....I am at Fort Devens, MA
Redeye
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Redeye » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:07 pm

Hey Alamo,
I'm having trouble with my email :roll: and did not receive your email. Please re-send your email request.

I did receive the email from:
Nolan Madriaga <nmadriaga@gmail.com>
But again can't reply for some reason... :roll:

I have been on course the last while and will sort out the email problem shortly. Thanks for the interest in our team.