Visit from the far beyond

Aviation & Simulation Topics
[FGRD]Red

Visit from the far beyond

Post by [FGRD]Red » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:06 pm

Hi guys,

I found you via the Lock On official Site and was just curious whats going on here!
I downloaded the video and got stunned!
Amazing whats possible with Lock On...I mean with the right Pilots flying :D

Actually I'm a kind of newbie to lock on...
Flown it somewhere on a lan and found again two weeks ago.
Now some friends and me are running a Clan for Lock On, practising and fighting.
Although a newbie to Lock On , Im really no newbie to FlightSimulation!
Over the last 8 Years I've been flying nearly all Flightsims which came out.
My favourite is the Fs2004 with certain Add Ons to simulate nearly 100% the piloting of a civillian aircraft like an A320 etc...
I wont say Im a perfect Pilot or I have Godlike Skills, no I havent and actually i dont cant understand thos who wanna claim that they are best without even having flown a Formation ore in real before!

You guys who made the Video rule(!), thats for sure, because this is what I call real FLYING! (in simulation of course 8) )

Using a radar and waiting for a target to be locket is something everybody can do, really, but flying these kind of formations or generally flying in a simulation can be harder than in reality!
Believe me I Know :D

So you Guys...RESPECT to your work!
Please go on like this and maybe I'll join you once...who knows....

Bye and good luck!
Patrick C. aka EOA004 aka [FGRD]Red aka AsathorNX01 aka Picasso feat. European VA

http://european.vthost.de
http://reservoirdogs.flatboard.net
Mail: picasso@flatboard.net
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:52 pm

Patrick,

Thanks for your comments! Always nice to hear people enjoying our work and we like the feedback we get from the community. I can promise you that our next video (pending release of Lock-On 1.1 of course) will be even better than the 1st one!!!

LawnDart