AWESOME - JUST AWESOME!

Aviation & Simulation Topics
Stang

AWESOME - JUST AWESOME!

Post by Stang » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:17 am

Hi Guys

My hats off to everyone in the VTB's as after watching the video again for the "ump-teenth-time"...I gotta say you guys are AWESOME.

I have burned the video to a DVD and I'm taking it with me next week when I visit Haole, Kong and the other pilots at the 157th FS at McEntire J-NGS (Joint National Guard Station)...being Block 52 drivers, I'm sure their going to love it.

Just incase you're interested, we're making good progress with Fighter Ops so that in the not too distant future (no dates here) you will have an alternative platform to fly with if you choose.

I also wanted to say Kudos to a fellow "cockpit building" nut like myself...Gunner has constructed an absolutely beautiful Aces II seat which really shows off his dedication to perfection...Great Work Gunner!

Congratulations and keep up the awesome work...You Guys Are FANTASTIC!

Stang out
Stang out
BonJobie
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by BonJobie » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:00 pm

Stang, thank you very much for your kind and inspiring words. We look forward, more than you may know, to the day when we can may have opportunity to fly the XSI product in our shows. Keep up your great work.

Regards,

Bon Jobie
Gunner
Virtual Thunderbird

Re: AWESOME - JUST AWESOME!

Post by Gunner » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:31 pm

Stang_Fighter Ops wrote: I also wanted to say Kudos to a fellow "cockpit building" nut like myself...Gunner has constructed an absolutely beautiful Aces II seat which really shows off his dedication to perfection...Great Work Gunner!
Tejay, I couldn't have done it without you and your awesome kit! Well, maybe...just add six months!!! :shock: