Smoke On! Trailer

Aviation & Simulation Topics
lqcorsa

Smoke On! Trailer

Post by lqcorsa » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:30 pm

Just a quick question, I wasn't sure where to ask it so feel free to move the thread. But what the heck is that song called and who sings it on that Smoke On Trailer, its so awesome it gets me PUMPED!
lqcorsa

Post by lqcorsa » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:02 am

*BUMP*

It's strange how this thread has been viewed 34 times without any replies.

Anybody at all (and that includes the maker of the film, "Lawndart") want to step forward to this thread?

If you ripped the song from someone else, you could simply say 'We copied the song from someone else and didn't give any credit to them'.

Stop procrastinating such an easy question. It's right there in front of you, so answer it, rather than ignoring it for another two days. I'm not trying to "flame" y'all, I'm just trying to take away the possibility of you acting like you haven't seen it yet.
STRIKER
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by STRIKER » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:37 pm

Stop procrastinating? How about the possibility that I have no clue what it is and I have just enough time to view these threads, maybe make a post or two and thats it! Not everyone has time to put their life on hold and answer your questions... be patient! LD is on vacation anyways so I couldn't ask him if I tried. Personally after a post like that I have no will to answer your question anyways, even if I knew it... Find it yourself, I'm not your personal helper.
Thumper

Good Grief...

Post by Thumper » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:44 pm

Geez, lqcorsa... I can't believe you would be so rude and still have the nerve to expect an answer to your question. Lots of people view these forums, for all you know, I viewed this thread 34 times. Get a grip and start being a little more mature.

Nobody here OWES you ANYTHING!! I am sure your question will be answered in due time, or at least would have been. People get busy and don't have time to stop the world for a quick game of "Name That Tune" with you.

Without a doubt the most ridiculous item of the day. I'm forwarding this to Bill O'Reilly...
Burner

Post by Burner » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:42 pm

Cinch got the song from some sample collection I think. In anycase he's the only one who could answer the question you a$$ed... er I mean asked. :roll:
Atlas

Post by Atlas » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:15 pm

all i can say is wow....had it been me i would have just deleted your post. i can believe how rude you have been just because no one has a answer for your question...just like thumper said....i am sure all 34 of us that have viewed would have answered your question if one of us had known the answer...but good luck trying to get it out of someone now. :twisted:
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:39 pm

lqcorsa, ask Cinch about it sometime. I'm sure it came from a compilation of guitar rifs & loops from a sample CD (along with some editing program). Also, everyone else is right. Either people simply don't know or don't have the time to post answers, let alone time to read your post for the first time. You bumped your post less than 48 hours since posting it. Most people (in the working world) would not even have read the post once, but following your response to your own post, consider yourself lucky anyone even responded!

As for everyone else, no need to compound and drive this issue home more than has already been done. We all make mistakes and lqcorsa needs to learn that patience is a virtue, while understanding that if no one knows, most people do not post: "I don't know the answer to your question" back to you. Bygones be bygones and for everyone, calm down a bit...

Thread closed.