Aviation Nation 2006

Aviation & Simulation Topics
FALCON56

Aviation Nation 2006

Post by FALCON56 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:44 pm

For all that are interested here is the link to the Aviation nation '06 site. It has a a tentative schedule on it as well as the list of performers during the show... There is a Motel 8 and an Emerald Suites right across from Nellis...I stayed at Emerald Suties last year and have my room booked for this year as well...Also, for those of us who can get a room on base.I have been told by Nellis lodging, that if you are coming for the show and are not in the show in anyway, that you need to call 7 days in advance for a room...Just a heads up unless things have changed in the past week... Im going to include a link for a site to search for hotels near Nellis just incase people want to stay around Nellis to beat the traffic..

http://aviationnation.org/an2006.html

www.Hotel-Guides.us
FALCON56

Post by FALCON56 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:22 pm

I forgot to put a link for Nellis AFB.. It's their services link.. Just in case people with military ID's want to stay on base.. Once again sorry about forgetting the link.

falcon56

http://www.nellisservices.com/
amgv8400

Post by amgv8400 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:24 am

Thanks for the heads up Falcon56, I already book a room near the Las Vegas Strip but next year I will do that. I am coming from Northern California near San Francisco and I am driving all the way to Nellis which its only like about 7 1/2 hr drive. No biggie I like the driving and scenery. But you are right, staying near the base is great to beat the traffic. This will be my third visit to Nellis in a row. Hope the weather will corperate on Nov. 11-12
FALCON56

Post by FALCON56 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:38 am

amgv8400

Your welcome. Im driving from Phoenix with my girlfriend. Im leaving the 9th of November. Want to see parts of Vegas as well.. LOL..That drive should be nice coming from North Cali...This will be my second airshow at Nellis but third visit to the base over all. yeah the traffic stinks... I thught Luke Days were bad...LOL...take care buddy.

falcon56