THUNDERBIRDS PILOTS ARE GOING CLUBBING IN VEGAS

Aviation & Simulation Topics
Sinister

THUNDERBIRDS PILOTS ARE GOING CLUBBING IN VEGAS

Post by Sinister » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:29 am

Sep 11, 2006 9:35 PM
Subject The pilots of the "Thunderbirds" will be at the charity!!!!
Body: (RE-POST 4 Joe Vargas and the troops)

First off, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and may our prayers be with the victims of 9-11!

This Wednesday is the BIG party/charity for our troops that are deployed overseas being celebrated at
Tao Nightclub September 13th!!!

My partners and I have over 900 people (Including their guests) confirming they will be there including coverage from local media and celebrity guests. To name one for the ladies...(Carey Hart) ;)
Amazing support isn't it?

This is a FREE event and we encourage you to bring an item found on www.operationshoebox.com

The purpose of this event is to raise awareness to the city of Las Vegas to show our morale support and to work with Operation Shoebox!

Operation Shoebox is a non profit organization that sends needed supplies to US troops overseas. Such as things like, Baby wipes, Socks, chapstick etc... You are more than welcome to bring any amount of items found on www.operationshoebox.com or you may donate money to the organization. Make all checks, cashier checks, money orders to Operation Shoebox. All being accepted at the front door at Tao.

Myself and my partners are NOT making any money on this.

To all active duty military...Show your active duty military ID at the front door and you will be given 2 FREE drink tickets as support from us for risking yourself the chance of being deployed and fighting for our country. Although you may not be deployed, I know personally from being an 8 year veteran what it is like to need and have that moral support from your community.

The doors open at 10pm and the party doesn't stop until 4am.

Please pass this on to anyone you know!

Re-post this bulletin for the cause! Just hit reply to this bulletin and highlight all the text in this box. (from top to bottom) Right click the highlighted area and copy it. Open a new bulletin and right click again in the empty field and hit paste. It's as easy as that!

MEGA promotions begin now! Please spread this in bulletins, in people emails or however you can get the word out until the night of our event! The more people that come out to support this cause the more money we are able to raise for Operation Shoebox!

THANKS to our sponsors for helping with this event: -The Circuit (Xania Woodman) -Global Peace Grooves -Boogie Down Clothing -Booogie Down VIP -2 Olives Entertainment -Karma Nites Entertainment -Las Vegas Hot Rod Girls -Nightclubs.com -VegasEd.com -TanningVegas.com -UltraNightlife.com and Carl Blum Photography

A Special THANK YOU to TAO Las Vegas and Bob Shindelar!

If you have some names of the guys from the current team.. I will go and make my way to them