Stunning screenshots!

Aviation & Simulation Topics
PeaceMaker

Stunning screenshots!

Post by PeaceMaker » Thu May 19, 2005 12:41 pm

I’ve been flying sims since 2000. Today I must say the sim I fly the most is MSFS 2004. Well…I used to think about the definition for precision would be landing a Boeing 737 at the runway’s center line with just one engine running, severe cross wind, rain, and ¼ mile visibility. It was before I had a hard time trying to get some experience flying close formation in sims. You guys showed me what precision means. It would be great for me if I have the skills to join in the team.
I saw in the movie which refers to a modern aircraft carrier going back in time, days before the attack at Peal Harbor. There were two Japanese pilots flying their Zeros in a spy mission near by Hawaii when they met the F-14s and end up dog-fighting with them. Could you imagine what’s going on in their mind? Maybe something like – “Is this for real??" / “How could something like this be possible?”
You should see their faces...they were just like mine when I saw your screenshots and movie :shock:
Keep the good job up!
Wish you clear skies!

PeaceMaker
You've never been lost until you've been lost at Mach 3. -Paul F. Crickmore
Never fly anything that doesn't have the paint worn off the rudder pedals. -Harry Bill
Better live 10 years at Mach 3 than 1,000 years at 0. Speed your life up! -PeaceMaker
If the sky is the limit, make it your home.