Flaming Cliffs Problem

Aviation & Simulation Topics
Skyhawk

Flaming Cliffs Problem

Post by Skyhawk » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:33 pm

Okay this problem is probably caused due to the fact that starforce has closed down...I install Lomac then flaming cliffs, I enter my serial number and it says that it is invalid due to some update in the starforce software. Now I have latest patch for flaming cliffs aswell. I am still running flaming cliffs with a registry key I saved but what If I come to upgrade my computer? The registry key won't work anymore...I would truly be greatuful to any help
SilverOne

Post by SilverOne » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:05 am

first off all i think this isn't the correct forum to post that more in www.lockon.ru.

personaly , i think you can only install the game 3 times... after that you're installations run out ( it appened to me like 1 month ago... good i had it saved ).

now i seen posts saying that some users had some litle more keys ( arounnd 8) it's possible that with time star force just adds more keys ( not confirmed )

the best you can do is email LOCKON.ru and not STARFORCE , asking for a new cd key , if you're lucky they will probably give you new keys.

but what exacly does it say ? new update in the star force sys that's reeeaaaly weird.

probably the best you can do is either email lock on staff or just post it in their forum.
[-]SilverOne[-] [- Best Regards
Burner
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Burner » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:22 pm

As far as I know, you have to contact StarForce in order to get a new key. At least that's what I did when I ran out of activations. Get the tech support ICQ numbers from the StarForce site and contact them that way. I had to wait a few hours for one of them to come online but once I was in contact I had a new key within 20min.