New iPhone!!!

Computer Topics
Cinch
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

New iPhone!!!

Post by Cinch » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:50 pm

If anyone has the iPhone, software version 2.0 will be out on July 11th, but what's even cooler is that Apple did a huge price break of 56% so the 8 Gig will be only $199.00. Plus there are alot of new apps out for the iPhone. I was just selected as a developer of apps for the iPhone, so if you have an iPhone and want an app that would help you in your everyday life or just fun apps let me know! Never know when your idea might make some money!

Cinch
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:30 pm

I've been holding out for the next gen iPhone (3G) for a long time and now it's finally coming in a few weeks. Woohoo!!! :D

iPhone 3G First Take

Apple - iPhone
Cinch
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Cinch » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:26 pm

Yea, I just received mine from Apple today! Love free stuff!!!

Oh............ and I did not find it in an alley!!!
Rotorblade

Post by Rotorblade » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:29 am

http://developer.apple.com/iphone/program/

Where one can download the SDK for free and check out the developer program.

The iPhone is definitely more interesting now than it ever has been and more functional for corporate use however it still has its downsides like anything else.

Our company was listed during the keynote speech in the background. What's interesting about that is that the beta program binds you to a contract where you are not supposed to acknowledge that you are apart of the beta program. What's the first rule about fight club? But Apple goes ahead and puts our name on a posters without telling you or your PR department. :wink:

Glad to hear you like your iPhone Cinch!!