Forum Issue

Computer Topics
Panther
Virtual Thunderbird

Forum Issue

Post by Panther » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:18 pm

The PM notification for email seems to broken or slow, as I have received some PM's but no email notification. Or I get an email stating I have a new PM but nothing new in my inbox.

Just thought I would let you guys know ;)
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:14 am

System notices from our webhost indicated the following today. This could be why you're experiencing problems with email delivered from our boards at this time. When did you first notice this Panther?
Our Webhosting wrote:
  1. FIXED: Delay in sending or receiving e-mails
    Update: All mail services should be performing as normal.

===========================================

This is a service announcement as of 14th March, 2008 at 5:00 PM EST.

We are currently experiencing technical issues with e-mail. As a result, you may experience some delay in sending or receiving e-mails, and some occasional timeouts. Please be informed that our engineers are working on isolating the cause of this issue. At this point we do not have an ETA. We deeply regret this service interruption and will update you with more information as it becomes available.

Thank You.
  2. Exchange Server Maintenance Scheduled for March 14
    We will be performing routine maintenance on our Exchange Hosting servers between 11:00pm EDT on Friday, March 14 and 3:00am EDT on Saturday, March 15, 2008. During this four-hour period, you may not be able to consistently connect to our Exchange services via your Outlook, Entourage, WebMail or mobile devices.

We understand that the availability of your Exchange services is critical, and we have taken the following measures to minimize any service interruptions:

This task is scheduled on a weekend night to minimize any impact on your productivity.
    If you want to access your Outlook mailbox data during the maintenance window, you can set up Outlook in Cached or Offline mode. Any changes you make can be re-synched when the maintenance is complete.
    Any mail sent to you during the maintenance period will be stored and delivered once the maintenance is complete.
    The performance of your Web site will not be impacted by this maintenance.
Panther
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Panther » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:14 am

It has been an issue for a few days now.