Ordering the FSSB just got easier

Discussions about Cockpits, Joysticks & Setups
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Ordering the FSSB just got easier

Post by Lawndart » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:24 am

Realsimulator must have just recently updated their website and now accept secure shopping straight through their site using paypal or credit card as a method of payment. No need to run down to the bank for a wire transfer anymore!

Here's the direct link to the FSSB mod(s) ordering page.

Also, there's a great review of the FSSB over a Cougar World to be found here.

Lawndart
Funky

Post by Funky » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:25 pm

I think I was either the first person to use the feature, or even was the one that made them come up with that. After sending emails back and forth for ordering FSSB, I finally got to the ordering sequence, but they wanted wire transfer. When I went to my bank they told me it costs 42 freakin dollars to transfer the money; so I went and sent them an email telling them that I cant afford the wire transfer... they decided to make me find their (Spanish, as in Spain) bank personally and deposit it to their account. so I told them I cant put up with that... and there... they didn’t say anything for 2 days and boom.... they sent me a Paypal account ! :D then I ordered... and two days later... their website has Paypal !

So far they haven’t even sent me a confirmation after 2 days and that's worrying me a bit... but I'll try calling them or something... I'll keep you guys updated on the process later :wink:

-Funky
Last edited by Funky on Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Burner
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Burner » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:36 pm

Way to go Funky, fighting the good fight for us all.

:)
Funky

Post by Funky » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:42 am

hehe... thanks Burner :D

Still no confirmation...

-Funky
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:26 am

Send an email to: sales@realsimulator.com

The contact person for the marketing department is Sofia Lago and she's very friendly and nice to deal with!

LD
Funky

Post by Funky » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:28 am

Yep, I know Sofia. She was the person I sent all the emails to... but she hasnt sent anything ever since I ordered.
Anyways, I just called Madrid and I had a chat with a guy with a real nice spanish (spain spanish) accent and he told me my package was sent yesterday and he gave me the tracking #. So I'm all happy again :lol:

I tracked my package and so far its either in the air or waiting to take off, either way I'll be getting it in a couple of days since its express shipping. I'm starting to feel like my Viper's coming together now 8) .

-Funky

PS. I just got my Lingo (Voice over IP) setup and I'm loving it... I can call all US Canada and Europe and its free... Definately recomand it to everyone. Also, I sell Vonage in real life, but I like Lingo better since its cheaper but the quality's the same. If anybody wants any info I'll be glad to help, but these days VOIP's definately the way to go... I mean 20 bucks a month ! cant beat that ! ok I'm going to long with this... so I'll cut it here. BTW if anybody wanted to sign up let me knwo and I'll give you my info so you can tell them I refered you and both of us will get 25 bucks credit :D this is not an ad... dont blame me, I'm just really exited !