Just purchased Thrustmaster MFD's

Discussions about Cockpits, Joysticks & Setups
marcelbrabson

Just purchased Thrustmaster MFD's

Post by marcelbrabson » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:07 am

Just got my MFD's yesterday and will have the Samsung &' LCD's in a few days. I was wondering if there was a profile for FC2. Does anyone know of one?
ImageThese shoulders hold up so much. They won't budge. I'll never fall or fold up. Even if my collarbones crush or crumble I will never slip or stumble.
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:19 pm

I don't know of any FC2 profiles, but it's super easy to program your own either in-game or via TARGET (along with your other Thrustmaster devices).

The MFDs should be pre-configured for DCS: A-10C though, just like the HOTAS Warthog - Plug 'n Play!

I removed your double post in the other forum (most of us actually read all the forums).
marcelbrabson

Post by marcelbrabson » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Lawndart wrote:I don't know of any FC2 profiles, but it's super easy to program your own either in-game or via TARGET (along with your other Thrustmaster devices).

The MFDs should be pre-configured for DCS: A-10C though, just like the HOTAS Warthog - Plug 'n Play!

I removed your double post in the other forum (most of us actually read all the forums).
What about the 7" LCD's how do I get the data from the sim to the LCD?
ImageThese shoulders hold up so much. They won't budge. I'll never fall or fold up. Even if my collarbones crush or crumble I will never slip or stumble.
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:25 pm

LEAVU2

That's about all I know, since I don't have any small screens myself...