New HOTAS Flight Control System

Discussions about Cockpits, Joysticks & Setups
marcelbrabson

New HOTAS Flight Control System

Post by marcelbrabson » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Gentlemen,
I'm in the market for a new HOTAS fight control system. I currently use Thrusmaster Cougar and it works just fine, but I want one with dual throttles. I've been looking at the Saitek X56 & the Thrustmaster Warthog. Both are very good but I'm not sure as to which one to get. If any of you guys out there own one of these please hit me back with your feedback. Before my wife kicks my butt for buying both of them.
ImageThese shoulders hold up so much. They won't budge. I'll never fall or fold up. Even if my collarbones crush or crumble I will never slip or stumble.
Beaker

Post by Beaker » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Warthog. Hands down.... especially for the throttle. The X65F is silly. If you can handle the price of the Warthog, do it. It's had some small teething issues with production quality control, but the overall design, materials, and realism are top notch.

I had a chance to try one out. I almost stole it.
marcelbrabson

Post by marcelbrabson » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Beaker wrote:Warthog. Hands down.... especially for the throttle. The X65F is silly. If you can handle the price of the Warthog, do it. It's had some small teething issues with production quality control, but the overall design, materials, and realism are top notch.

I had a chance to try one out. I almost stole it.
Thanks Beaker.
ImageThese shoulders hold up so much. They won't budge. I'll never fall or fold up. Even if my collarbones crush or crumble I will never slip or stumble.