HOTAS Warthog™ Press Release (*CAUTION* Oversized Pics)

Discussions about Cockpits, Joysticks & Setups
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:19 am

STRIKER wrote:Where and when can I buy this?
We've had no idea about the distribution, but we asked TM and word is that it should be up for pre-ordering on Amazon (US) by tomorrow. We'll be sure to pass along any links or additional order sites as we get more info.
STRIKER
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by STRIKER » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:50 am

Lawndart wrote:
STRIKER wrote:Where and when can I buy this?
We've had no idea about the distribution, but we asked TM and word is that it should be up for pre-ordering on Amazon (US) by tomorrow. We'll be sure to pass along any links or additional order sites as we get more info.
Thanks LD. I know you can pre order it on European Amazon, but not US ones (when I last checked it a couple days ago).

Update: Now 23 Oct and still can't order it. What good are these ads and reviews if you can't buy the dam thing.
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:48 am

STRIKER wrote:Update: Now 23 Oct and still can't order it. What good are these ads and reviews if you can't buy the dam thing.
Did a quick search in less than five minutes, and browsed the ED boards. Seems several users over there have been pre-ordering from BLT (via the Google Shopping link). SCS is getting units in stock next week, according to Film (quote #1, quote #2).

Google Shopping: Search for HOTAS Warthog

SCSimulations: HOTAS Warthog

Amazon: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog