Selling my HOTAS Cougar with R2 FSSB

Discussions about Cockpits, Joysticks & Setups
Talon

Selling my HOTAS Cougar with R2 FSSB

Post by Talon » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 pm

If anyone is interested, drop me a PM here. I will try and check back here as often as I can.
I am selling a like new condition, no wear, tear, scratches, HOTAS Cougar with the R2 (higher end Mil-Grade Sensor) FSSB by RealSimulator already installed and working perfectly. Throttle unit has also been modified for smooth action, without the detents. I also have the box and anything that comes with the HOTAS Cougar new in the box, in the original box.

I flew formation for a few years, and retired from this 6 months ago due to increased work responsibility and loads from a job promotion. Now that I have managed my work loads and they have evened out, I find I am enjoying other things to do with my leisure time so I hope that this HOTAS will sell and go to someone that will use it for the purpose it was modified, from its' original state of purchase. I also have a second HOTAS Cougar brand new in the box, that has never been used. Kept only as a backup should a switch fail on unit #1.
Prices are firm and I am in no hurry to sell. If anything I'd like to use the funds derived towards my other hobbies I have recently acquired. I am Paypal ready.

Unit 1. Modified HOTAS Cougar with R2 FSSB $850.00 plus shipping of your choice.
Unit 2. Stock NIB HOTAS Cougar $215.00 plus shipping of your choice.