Show # 4001 at Robins AFB today...a couple of photos

Discussions about the U.S. Air Force Air Demonstration Squadron
Chipwich

Show # 4001 at Robins AFB today...a couple of photos

Post by Chipwich » Sun May 14, 2006 11:24 pm

Hi guys. I haven't posted here in a while, but glad see that you are all doing better than ever. My brother and I drove down yesterday afternoon from Atlanta to see the air show at Warner Robins, waited out some rain showers, and were rewarded with a great one. To my eyes the team looked extremely sharp, especially under the conditions. I hadn't seen the display since Dayton at the Century of Flight show in 2003. Gosh, has it been 3 years? What I noticed this time was a really great effort put into the production, not the least was the incredible sound system, intro, and above all the sound track. It blew us away.

We took almost 3GB of photos, and if you like, I'll post a few more when I have the chance to go through them. I know that you probably have tons and don’t won’t to bore you with our armature work, but here are a couple.

Frazer

Post by Frazer » Mon May 15, 2006 5:00 am

Gimme more, MORE! :D
Chipwich

Post by Chipwich » Mon May 15, 2006 11:13 am

A couple more..

No. 3 Maj. Nicole Malachowski with my nephew at the autograph fence

Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Mon May 15, 2006 11:21 pm

Chipwich,

Awesome shots man! You're certainly not boring us with any of this... You did realize you came to Thunderbird-central right?! :wink: If you have any of the really good ones (PIR looked sweet) would you mind maybe getting in touch with me and sending the raw image file(s)?

Thanks for sharing!
LD
Chipwich

Post by Chipwich » Wed May 17, 2006 10:06 pm

Shouldn't be a problem LD. Just haven't had time to go through them yet. Will do this weekend. In the meantime...

Now this is TIGHT

aztec01

Post by aztec01 » Thu May 18, 2006 7:49 pm

Great shots of 4001. I was at 4000 and the weather was less than cooperative. Putting Photoshop through it's paces thrying to make mine 'presentable' Found myself sitting in Jonesboro at 3p on Sunday going, "I should be at the AirShow TODAY!" <sigh>