T-birds Today

Discussions about the U.S. Air Force Air Demonstration Squadron
lieutfunaki

T-birds Today

Post by lieutfunaki » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:26 am

Witnessed, once more, the Thunderbirds in action today and I am pleased to announce they are still amazing! ;-) I have a new appreciation for the performance having flown alot of it, or attempted to do so, under Bon's leadership. Only one small noticeable goof which was an overcorrect on the part of the slot going into a cloverloop. Just enough to prove it really is all hand flown ;-)

Happy to see that you are all doing well. Keep up the good work! I plan to be flying again within the month.

Props to Bon, Convertible, and Dirty for your positions... ya'll are amazing! Hope to share the pixelated sky with ya'll again.
With a name like Smucker's, it has to be good.®

Athlon 64 3200+, 3 GB DDR 400, GeForce 7600GS 512MB, 21" monitor
BonJobie
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by BonJobie » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:42 am

Thanks, Smuckers. We are glad that you got to see the Boys out in Salinas. Our trip last week to Nellis showed us once again why the USAF Thunderbirds are the best in the business. Take care of that mitt of yours and come back and fly again soon!

Bon
Convertible
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Convertible » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:32 pm

Thanks Smuckers. I appreciate your support. Missed you in the tryouts. Hope you get to feeling better soon. See you on the flight line.

Convertible