[2006-11-23] Movie Download: Smoke On & Viva Las Vegas

Official Team News
Canuck

Post by Canuck » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:39 pm

Airshow fan wrote:post that thing on Youtube or google. The server is killing me. I want to see it :D
Download it from my site, you'll have it no time.
:D
StarScream

Post by StarScream » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:54 pm

Holy Crap LD...

First off Congrats on an amazing video.. That was seriously my most anticipated movie of the year.. and it got way more than just two thumbs up..
I have a Logitech 5500 series set of speakers for my computer and ill tell you I had Goose bumps the entire time.. The sights and sounds truely do make this so far THE best Airshow video I've had the pleasure of watching..

Second off..

My god your going to make it hard for us Snowbirds to top that.. geez.
ROTFL

Oh well.. Once again Congradulations to you LD and the rest of the VTB. I can't wait to fly with you all and keep up the hard work..

"Smoke On: Ready NOW" the sequal to "Smoke on" better be coming out soon!!!!
BonJobie
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by BonJobie » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:33 pm

StarScream wrote:"Smoke On: Ready NOW" the sequal to "Smoke on" better be coming out soon!!!!

I am sure LD would say "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :shock:

Bon
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:38 pm

BonJobie wrote:I am sure LD would say "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :shock:

Bon
I had my finger on the trigger, but lowered my weapon! :wink: :lol:

No plans for any monster movies 2007 (yet); however, that doesn't mean we won't continue pushing the envelope of the internet, multimedia and our forte: "The Demo"! :wink: :wink:
ChevySS10424

Post by ChevySS10424 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:25 pm

Fantastic! You guys put together a beautiful production with wonderful camera angles. I especially liked the shots with the HUD superimposed over the aircraft shot and the tribute to all the Thunderbird teams. Just fantastic!

Chevy
StarScream

Post by StarScream » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:33 pm

lol true true... well although we dont fly as fast as the VTB I think it would be awesome to see some of you guys jump in and fly with us on the Virtual Snowbrids servers sometime...

We're flying tonight if your interested...

5pm PST
6PM MST
7PM CST
8PM EST

mcflyii

Post by mcflyii » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:30 pm

I have to disagree w/ StarScream.

I have to give you 2 Thumbs, plus 2 Big Toes.

Pushing the envelope is saying the least. The Live Predator Cam was a GREAT ADDITION.

Way to Go
Frank A. McFall II
McFly - Narrator #10
VBS

Airshow fan

Post by Airshow fan » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:53 pm

THANKS SO MUCH TO GAMERZ THEATER. (or something)

Its downloading now,...YAY! I hope it works. 1hr left in downloading. I will be sure to post if it works for me or not :?
Canuck

Post by Canuck » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:07 am

You're welcome. Should work.

Enjoy the movie :)
oxide

Post by oxide » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:07 am

Thank you guys for the great movie. I was extremely pleased. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't want to fly for the USAF after seeing that vid. I'd sure love to, if only I could.
Virtual Thunderbird Wannabe!!

So wanna cross into the blue... (in pixels ofcourse)
Canuck

Post by Canuck » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:00 pm

For those that do not want to download the movie, I have all four parts now available on the Gamerz Theatre site for streaming.
In order to control bandwidth and register hits, only registered members will be able to view the streamed movies.
The movies are in excellent quality. Double click the player to view in full screen, and be prepared to be blown away.
Buffering time will of course depend on your connection speed.

It takes about 10-15 seconds to register.

Hope to see ya there

You can see the difference between the original and the streamed movie here
at the bottom of the page.
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:22 pm

In addition to the streaming version graciously provided by Canuck @ www.gamerztheatre.com another streaming version is becoming available (4 parts) @ www.gametrailers.com All 4 parts should be complete and ready for viewing by tonight! Key word: Thunderbirds (or click here).

Also, this week: An additional high-bandwidth download server for the HD version is being added to the lineup @ www.patricksaviation.com (coming soon)!

Cheers! 8)
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:25 pm

Fantastic video you guys! Very well done, editing, music, everything was just simply spectacular!
-Tanner
www.vusn.org
Gman

Post by Gman » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:14 pm

This was one AWSOME movie. Congradulations on a job well done. :shock:
Gman-FreeBirds-VFW

SilentEagle
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by SilentEagle » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:14 pm

Well, well... =]] How are my old teammates doing?! So I was just on MSN a minute ago when someone messaged me reminding me about the new movie..something I'd totally forgot about. I just finished watching it and I must say it is quite impressive. The sound and video quality is outstanding... and I see my video editing skills have rubbed off on Lawndart hehe. =] Yes, that is a compliment!

You guys are taking this thing to a whole new level and I am very impressed. It has been forever since I've even played LOMAC... let alone flew any formation or aerobatics. Believe it or not, its been 18 months since I've flown with you guys...and it seems like it was just yesterday.

Again, I would like to congratulate all of you on a superb performance on the movie and all of your accomplishments. Good luck on all of your future endeavors!

Former VTB #3
Cory "SilentEagle" Parks