For all Hockey Fans!

Sit Back, Relax and Chat about Anything
Sierra

Ovechkin

Post by Sierra » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:44 am

Yup, he may be good but our Dwayne Roloson shut him out this year once...and counting.
Sierra
Virtual Pilot
Rock
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Rock » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Rock

Post by Rock » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Steve Yzerman Tribute Video

One of my all time heroes...
Luse

Post by Luse » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Hey I am a goalie, 65+ pounds of gear it's not easy to move around before a game while your doing 50 laps for a warm up.
Atlas

Post by Atlas » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:52 pm

Rock, I was at that game when Rick Nash scored that goal. It was amazing to say the least. It was actually one year later to the day that Alexander Ovechkin scored that goal on Brian Boucher. It was great to see in person. And just for the record I just got home from the Nashville vs Phoenix game which Nashville spanked Phoenix 6-3. Good thing I am a Nashville fan as well. :lol:
Rock

Post by Rock » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:29 pm

Sabertooth wrote:Rock, I was at that game when Rick Nash scored that goal. It was amazing to say the least. It was actually one year later to the day that Alexander Ovechkin scored that goal on Brian Boucher. It was great to see in person. And just for the record I just got home from the Nashville vs Phoenix game which Nashville spanked Phoenix 6-3. Good thing I am a Nashville fan as well.
Nice! That would have been something to be there in person. I haven't been to a NHL game forever but went a Junior game about 1 month ago. Still really entertaining as they give it all they got.

I really like Ovechkin his style of play is so entertaining. It's not too often that you get someone with that much skill that is equally physical in regards to hitting, etc... One of my favorites is Vincent because he is an all round fantastic player. You want goals he'll give you goals, you need hits... no problem, fighting...just give him a chance to drop the gloves. :D

Vincent Lecavalier working his magic…

More Vincent :)
FALCON56

Post by FALCON56 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:35 pm

I'm telling ya, as a season tickey holder for the Coyotes it's been a better season than last, but we can't win at home. I left after it was 5-3 in the third vs. the Preds. Great game played by both, but the Coyotes had a MAJOR defensive break down. That goal that Nash scored was a beauty... Again, it shouldn't have happened, but none the less a great goal from a great player!
franc01sss

Post by franc01sss » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:01 am

I'll be at Bell Center on February 26th for the game versus the Atlanta Trashers! :P

Paid $400 for 4 tickets and I'm in the building top!

HAS to be a good game! :P
Rock

Post by Rock » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:24 pm

Some cool demo videos for those who play hockey. :) This guy in the first one makes it look easy...believe me as a grinder hockey player I know lol...

Hockey Skating Practice Drill Sample

These two are kind of cool but the first was alittle slow to download.
Hockey Powerskating Drills from Canada (part 1)

Hockey Powerskating Drills from Canada (part 2)

Some off ice training...
Hockey Off-Ice Training
Convertible

Post by Convertible » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:32 pm

Rock,

Still waiting for the videos of your hockey escapades!!!! :) Please share those too!!!! 8)

Con
Rock

Post by Rock » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:01 pm

Hmm... not a lot to see there. :D Just a middle aged beer league hockey player getting knocked on his butt every shift and using his jersey to clean the ice for the defensive players on the other team.

Occasionally when I am really lucky the puck goes from some other player to my stick and into the net but that's really all about the stars aligning and nothing to do with skill or ability. :lol:
Convertible

Post by Convertible » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:19 am

Ha ha. Still sounds exciting to watch!!! :lol: :lol: 8)

Con
Rock

Post by Rock » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:54 pm

This one is cool...some absoutely monster hits :shock: and great goals :D . Enjoy!

Hockey Highlights- Thunderstruck
Thumper

Post by Thumper » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:52 pm

Rock...I just want to see video of you droppin' the gloves and dragging your opponents jersey over his head right before you go to work on him... :twisted:
Rock

Post by Rock » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:32 pm

Lol... believe it not happens in our Beer/Firefighter League. Actually it can even happen in Drop In Rec Hockey which is crazy if you ask me. :D

Me, I am not much of a fighter lol... that being said you never know what happens when emotions start to run high and that being said, there are many ways to get even in Hockey if you know what I mean. 8)