Shout Out to Rick #3 from AV8R...

Sit Back, Relax and Chat about Anything
AV8R

Shout Out to Rick #3 from AV8R...

Post by AV8R » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:00 pm

@ Rick (Coug)

Saw your post at SimHQ and apologize for not seeing it until today, 8 months late. Haven't been there much lately, was not ducking you buddy.

You're all growed up now and an airline pilot and VTB, congrats and never doubted you would fly high and straight, if you remember my admonition for you way back when. Well you did it!

The other VTB that probably remembers me and deserves a warm shout out as well is PANTHER. She's a one in a million lady.

¡¡¡ɹǝʇuɐd ǝʇnlɐs
˙uɐǝɯ ı ʇɐɥʍ ʍouʞ noʎ (؛
ɹ8ʌɐ
Teej
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Teej » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:24 pm

Oh, I've seen you around, too...especially if you're the same guy using that name other places.

Seems like I used to see that nick at Frugal's..SHQ...possibly Multiviper's though I'm less sure on that one...
Panther
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Panther » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Hey AV8R!
Teej wrote:Oh, I've seen you around, too...especially if you're the same guy using that name other places.

Seems like I used to see that nick at Frugal's..SHQ...possibly Multiviper's though I'm less sure on that one...
Yep, it's the same.
Redeye
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Redeye » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:35 pm

I believe AV8R was also a member of the FreeBirds when I was there. If so, I take exception that he has forgotten me! I had the same callsign then and was a top gun known to millions. He only remembers Panther!!! Feeling slighted a bit. :-) J/k