New Medal of Honor Trailer

Sit Back, Relax and Chat about Anything
Rhino

New Medal of Honor Trailer

Post by Rhino » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:46 am

This looks like fun...

Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are called on when the mission must not fail. They are the Tier 1 Operators.

Over 2 million Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines wear the uniform. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a plane of existence above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war. They are experts in the application of violence. The new Medal of Honor is inspired by and has been developed with Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players will step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile battlefield conditions of present day Afghanistan.
There is a new enemy. There is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.
Phantoms Phorever!
Blaze

Post by Blaze » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:13 am

Looks like Infinity Ward just woke up a sleeping giant! :D 8)

Design is all about finding solutions within constraints.
Tailhook
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Tailhook » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Blaze wrote:Looks like Infinity Ward just woke up a sleeping giant!
Infinity Ward? :shock: EA and DICE baby! :wink:
SilentEagle

Post by SilentEagle » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Tailhook

Post by Tailhook » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Well the game launches tomorrow. I will just say that I am saddened. Compared to what it should be, MOH has disappointed me. You can tell it is just a very nicely upgraded Call of Duty gameplay wise for both single and multiplayer. It's got stunningly realistic graphics, real physics, and real human-like experience (all which COD lacks). It's explosions, beautiful graphics, and sound engine are really the only things going for it, but it has no after-effects. Numerous clips of explosions are just quick flash of things blowing up, but there isn't any ground disturbance, no dirt flying in the air to settle, bullet holes fade, and even like Ray pointed out... the helicopters gun looks more like a laser than an actual Apache gun. To me it just seems like an in-complete game.

Overall, from the clips of the beta, and MOH experience clips, I will have to say I give it 7/10. :(
Beaker

Post by Beaker » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:08 am

I tried the beta. (Beta) It was god-awful. Ergonomically sloppy, small maps, "blah" gameplay; and best of all, it's a console port. :|