Hey Guys

Sit Back, Relax and Chat about Anything
lqcorsa

Hey Guys

Post by lqcorsa » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:02 am

Hey everyone...

I'me out snoopen around checking out flight teams. I would like to be recruited in pretty much anyones flight team. I have been flying for about 6 years now and I cant find any teams to join. I usually fly the F/A-18 Hornet but it dosnt matter to me what plane it is as long as its a jet. Right now I just fly solo air shows for my friends and family but I'me looking into "teams". Of course I am talking about virtual teams. I live in Washington State and every year I watch the blue angles perform over Seattle. I havent heard anything about the thunderbirds coming up though. I dont even know how I would get started joining a team but I would be more than happy to send a demo to somebody if they are interested. Also if anybody knows anything about virtual blue angles that would be great to. I am a member of the virtual united states airforce so I am very familier with jets...

Thanks
SilverOne

Post by SilverOne » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:34 am

so you came here looking for a team ... am i right so far :D
[-]SilverOne[-] [- Best Regards
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:51 am

There are a few virtual aerobatic teams incl. the Virtual Blue Angels. Check our links at our website. We also plan on hosting tryouts soon (details to follow at a later date).

The Virtual Thunderbirds are what most would consider a hardcore squad and stipulations for joining are as tough as the competition could turn out to be for a select few spots. Time to suit up and get ready! Only seriously skilled individuals will make the cut, while anyone interested is invited to tryout. Standby for more details on upcoming tryouts, but in the mean time if you're interested better start digging through those FAQs, SOPs and callouts, plus making sure the necessary software is setup, cause the main thing we'll look for is something that "catches our attention" in a tryout. In layman's terms that means: Sierra Hotel (tight) formation flying above anything else!
Last edited by Lawndart on Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lqcorsa

Post by lqcorsa » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:47 pm

LawnDart wrote:There are a few virtual aerobatic teams incl. the Virtual Blue Angels. Check our links at our website. We also plan on hosting tryouts soon (details to follow at a later date).

The Virtual Thunderbirds are what most would consider a hardcore squad and stipulations for joining are as tough as the competition could turn out to be for a select few spots. Time to suit up and get ready! Only seriously skilled individuals will make the cut, while anyone interested is invited to tryout. Standby for more details on upcoming tryouts, but in the mean time if you're interested better start digging through those FAQs, SOPs and Callouts, plus making sure the necessary software is setup, cause the main thing we'll look for is something that "catches our attention" in a tryout. In layman's terms that means: Sierra Hotel (tight) formation flying and nothing else!
Thanks
lqcorsa

Post by lqcorsa » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:20 pm

Anybody know how I can do some easy repaints in fs2004???