Job Offer! Website Designing

Sit Back, Relax and Chat about Anything
=RvE=eKim

Job Offer! Website Designing

Post by =RvE=eKim » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:26 am

Hello VTB! First off, I wanted to drop by and say hey to everyone. It's been a while since I've last spoke to you all. I'm still at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and having a great time. Eventually, I'll have to get vent on my laptop so I can talk with you all of you.

Another reason I wanted to come here is to offer someone a job. At Embry-Riddle, I am currently in the process of starting up a small business at school. Basically, we are going to create a website that is designed for specifically students, that allows them to conventially buy and sell items of their choice. We also offer up-to-date news with what's going on around school. As of now, we are in the process of creating a business plan.

We are looking for someone who has a mastery in website designing and would be willing to help us get it organized. We have the vision but we lack the skills required to successfully create such a design. I know that some of you have some great talent and that's why I wanted to personally offer this job to anyone who might be interested.

We are offering between $100 to $300 depending on skill level and experience. I'm not the only one working on the project so there are several others who wish to see what kind of talent you may have. We are looking for someone who we can literally talk about what we want and eventually get to a final product before we go public. We are looking for someone who doesn't only have the skill level but the attitude to stay with us incase we need website assistance. We have a simple idea but are looking for a simple, effective, but professional website. If you think you have what it takes and would be willing to do it for $100 to $300, please private message here or respond with any questions you might have. I plan on explaining my idea a lot more for those who plan to take on the job but for now I'm trying to keep it brief. Thanks guys!

Mike Bardi (eKim)