Resolution for late 2008, 2009

Sit Back, Relax and Chat about Anything
Joker

Resolution for late 2008, 2009

Post by Joker » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Hello everyone. Since I have joined the Lockon Community, I have learned to respect you all more than I have. I also have learned that this "hobby" takes a lot of dedication, maturity, and respect. I know I have sent out apology letters, but I have not changed.

Throughout the last couple of months, I realized how much this does really mean to me, and what I'm doing as I keep progressing. I don't want to ruin my relationship with anyone, nor keep up a bad reputation in the LockOn Community. I have matured slightly, And I will admit at times I can become the old Joker, slider, pretender, whatever you want to call me. I can't continue on like this.

So from here on out you will be noticing a lot more "mature posts" Meaning not little outbursts here and there, nor little short sentences. If I'm going to post I will have a bit more to say than cool, or something along those lines. Something like this post. But of course shorter, longer depending on the topic.

I will also try to participate more on these forums, the VFAT forums, VNAO Forums, and any others that I generally check. Also I am going to try and be a lot more presitant with my vocabulary, meaning no yea, no mhm, and If I laugh...I won't hold the mic down button.

So hope to be here at this point next year, and we can all agree that I have improved as a person, and maturely. Thank you

Your Friend,
Joker
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Wise man once said: Sometimes less is more. ;)
Frazer

Post by Frazer » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:24 pm

Appreciated Joker, thumbs up!