Hello guys!

Sit Back, Relax and Chat about Anything
shaddow

Hello guys!

Post by shaddow » Tue May 27, 2008 10:35 am

I am new here. Hope we can flight together happy.
Redeye
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Redeye » Tue May 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Welcome Shaddow
It was nice to speak with you on Ventrilo today. I watched your video and enjoyed it very much. 8)

3 questions:
Do you have a team web page?
Did you get Phantom Control working?
Is your team entering the VFAT2008 online show?

Info:
Shaddow is the slot pilot for the Chinese LockOn team and was caught flying on my phantom server this morning. :D Afterwards, he asked about the Phantom Control program and I helped set him up for use with his team. He was very polite saying nice things about our team and videos. Please welcome him on Ventrilo.
shaddow

Post by shaddow » Tue May 27, 2008 5:59 pm

First, answer your questions:
1. No web page with my showteam SFT now, but my organization 3GO has. We play lockon il2 FS and the main one is lockon. Every week we have a 4vs4 league and a round of a big trends campaign. However, it's in Chinese. u wanna learn Chinese ^_^?

http://bbs.3gofly.com/

2. There is some problem with the link between my computer and the one at the hall, so I can't serve it up and follow "myself" now. But the phantom is do work.

3. Sorry, I never heard of your online show, but by the "entering". I guess it's a big show with many teams. I gonna talk with my boss, but I guess I may be the only one to join if u don't mind. Be course... only me speak English in my team T_T. BUT maybe I can bring two guys with enough skill to join. These two guys are very good at dogfight (if you can win them, I am sorry, but win them first! ^_^)

Excuse me please by the "polite", I have to say something. I just wanna fly, and don't wanna talk about politics and hope make all of you friends.

By the way,on Ventrilo my nick name is 3GO*CHN-712/heshang[SFT].
Redeye
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Redeye » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:46 pm

Hey Shaddow
Below are 2 web pages for the VFAT2007 online formation show.
VFAT2007
VFAT2007 streaming video

After seeing your SFT teams video, it would be good to see you enter the 2008 show. :)
It is held in the middle of November for 3 days: Fri, Sat and Sunday.

English is not required to enter. :)

On the web pages, you can see all the teams from around the world that participated in 2005, 2006 and 2007. :wink:

3GO*CHN-712/heshang[SFT] is a long nickname.... is it OK to call you Shaddow?
shaddow

Post by shaddow » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:21 pm

Thank you for introducing. I'm gonna check the pages. Forget that long callcode, just call me shaddow :)

Recently, I can't connect the Ventrilo. Is that my problem? or the server is just not opening?
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:26 pm

shaddow wrote:Recently, I can't connect the Ventrilo. Is that my problem? or the server is just not opening?
The Ventrilo server has been under a massive DDOS attack. The IP Address has been "null routed". If the attack doesn't start back up again the normal IP will be back sometime Friday morning.

We've also had other major hacks and phishing content exploits recently and all have been dealt with, as will this one! It all comes with the territory of being online (and popular ;)) these days...
shaddow

Post by shaddow » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Thx LD. Recently, I'm busy for my server and video, after this I hope the Ventrilo can be ok. See u later.
Frazer

Post by Frazer » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:56 pm

Hello Shaddow!

Redeye notified me of your aerobatic team and linked me to the sft2007 movie, very impressive!

Now, I maintain a list of all LockOn Aerobatic Teams over the world, I would like to have some more info about your team so that I can add your team to the list. Here is one of the locations of this list: "LockOn Aerobatic Teams"

Please send me a private message with your msn or email address.

About VFAT, this is a world wide event and everyone from anywhere is welcome! You could do the required communications before the show (mainly by email & VFAT forum) and during the show your leader can simply give the callouts in Chinese (which sounds great!).

Hope to hear from you soon,

Frazer
VFAT Communications Officer