Hi

Sit Back, Relax and Chat about Anything
SilverOne

Hi

Post by SilverOne » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:28 pm

Hi

i just bought Lock On, i decided to inform mysefl about the game and stuff, i got pretty inperssionated how the game works , i also wanted to check out clan websites so i could learn something, i got pretty amaized to find out that there were aerocobratics teams.

I'm 13 , my name is Humberto Carvalho, i'm just a random pilot, i fly since i'm 7, and i fly a cessna with a pilot on my side, i also fly big jets such as concorde and the 747 200/400, i fly warbirds since i'm 8 i think, i was a n00b , my first game like this was Jane's combat simulations, can't say it is bad , i admire the game and the developer today.

i'm amaized by what your team does , i'm dowloading your official video , i'll write my critiques later [ if there is any ] ,i'm also a video maker, i made 1 video with the 747-200 featuring ralph ready for pushback : www.panelshop.com.

anyway nice knowing there is nice teams like this , i hope i see you in the air.
[-]SilverOne[-] [- Best Regards
Lawndart
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Lawndart » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:48 pm

SilverOne,

Thanks for your support! Our new movie is under development as we speak and should be released this fall! We'll let everyone decide for themselves what they think about it, but it's a safe bet to say it will be in a different league compared to anything old.

Enjoy Lock-On and the community!

LawnDart
SilverOne

Post by SilverOne » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:55 pm

i obviusly have no idea who i'm dealing with , after i saw the video, well i can say that your level of proffessionalism is very very high.

anyway ty for the welcome message, i feel home already:D.
[-]SilverOne[-] [- Best Regards