Welcome - The Rookie Thread

Sit Back, Relax and Chat about Anything
ThunderSHAFT

Post by ThunderSHAFT » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:28 am

43 in Missouri here. Got a degree in behavioral science out of college, worked in and out of a mental ward for years before picking up flying. First flight was a close call but exhilirating. Aiming to go commercial someday. Or Air Force. Flying is my high... get it? Haha looking forward to meeting all the boys (and girls ;) ) here. Into the wild blue yonder!!!

-Steve
“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”

~ThUnDeRsHaFt~
LightningTipS

New Guy Here

Post by LightningTipS » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Hey guys how are yall doin. Ma names Richerd im 38 and i am from the mountains of west virginia and just wunted to check in and say hi to evryone becuz i want to get in with the crew and to da guy from missouri dat postit in tha thred i also waz at the same institute as you. had to keeps me there for a while because i chewed my right thumb off as a kid and momma thought somthin was wrong with me lol. but i must say im perfectly normal and am lookin to meet you steve and we can fly together since i know you are expeereinced :D. allrite se ya

"when you fly you have wings"
*LightningTipS*
Burner
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Re: New Guy Here

Post by Burner » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:48 pm

LightningTipS wrote:Hey guys how are yall doin. Ma names Richerd im 38 and i am from the mountains of west virginia and just wunted to check in and say hi to evryone becuz i want to get in with the crew and to da guy from missouri dat postit in tha thred i also waz at the same institute as you. had to keeps me there for a while because i chewed my right thumb off as a kid and momma thought somthin was wrong with me LOL. but i must say im perfectly normal and am lookin to meet you steve and we can fly together since i know you are expeereinced :D. allrite se ya

"when you fly you have wings"
Best intro post ever. Welcome to the forum!