Sooo.....who else is interested

Sit Back, Relax and Chat about Anything
WCD-01/WILDCAT

Sooo.....who else is interested

Post by WCD-01/WILDCAT » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:29 pm

probably the stupidest title in history and maybe a bad storyline but as a fellow aviation enthusiest i have to go see it if you havnt figured it out by now im talkin about snakes on a plane. idk why but ive never been this interested in seein a movie. just wonderin is anybody else planning on sein it ?
lqcorsa

Post by lqcorsa » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:37 am

No way... I saw the previews for it when I saw World Trade Center yesterday and it looked stupid. Just my opinion.
scooter

Post by scooter » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:02 pm

World Trade Center was a fantastic movie in my opinion. I highly recommend everyone seeing it. It really takes on a great non-political point-of-view.

Scooter
Rhino

Post by Rhino » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:56 am

Agreed. Did not remind me of many Oliver Stone movies I have seen in the past, which is good, because I personally believe that all the conspiracy theories on 9/11 are BS. We were attacked by savage monsters, and thats all there is to it. A good movie to watch if you have the gut and the *cough* cohones to watch is United 93. I dont know if it was the intent of the film, but I kinda felt like kicking some butt after it. I dunno, maybe im "over patriotic" if there is such a thing, which there really shouldnt be. Anyways, enough rambling.

Happy Flying!
SB