***CONSUMER WARNING***

Sit Back, Relax and Chat about Anything
FutureThunderbird

***CONSUMER WARNING***

Post by FutureThunderbird » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:44 pm

Okay first of all I don't know how many of you have ever had the chance to go tubing, but if you have you know that falling off from 2ft above the water going 20mph can smart a little. Now watch this video...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2661557160 (note you have to get to the end of the video)

Now remembering that falling off going 20mph at 2ft can hurt, now imagine falling off at that height going that fast. There have been numerous deaths and injuries from this product and it just sickens me.

My neighbors almost bought this product which is how I found out about it, and although it may look fun at first, breaking your neck is not fun.

Sorry if none of you really care about this, I just had to get it off my chest.
Tailhook
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Tailhook » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:35 pm

lol, thats pretty funny and lame together :)

But i have done something like that before with my friend doing stupid crap on his boat :-P
Shots

Post by Shots » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:12 pm

I have this spin cycle tube its really nice, stays on the the ground, unlike that thing yesh i feel bad for that kid =/... Really must of hurt big time but it must of been fun wile it was up though.
Pete "Shots" Petrosino
Atlas

Post by Atlas » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:31 pm

yeah i am sure it was fun till the view of you coming off of it sets in right before you hit the water....
lqcorsa

Post by lqcorsa » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:14 am

HAHA! You wanna talk about falling in the water last weekend I took a big wipeout on our jetski's doing about 60. Those things have 215 horsepower!!! Lost a sandle though :roll: :?