Vegas Baby!

Sit Back, Relax and Chat about Anything
Sinister

Vegas Baby!

Post by Sinister » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:10 am

Okay guys.. I have to know who is gonna be down here on what days.. I have to have some treats set up for you guys in advance... just a preview.. google.. CrazyGirls Las Vegas.. and yes we have some freaking Cart Revenge racing.. mario cart style.. i got my banana peels and bombs ready ..
Thumper
Virtual Thunderbird Alumnus

Post by Thumper » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:32 am

Hey Sin!!! Check your PM's ;) I can't wait to it the track etc., etc.
Panther
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Panther » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:43 am

With Red Flag wrapping up and flowing right into the Air Show this is one busy month here at Nellis. I can't wait for the Show, probably will go both days :D
Sinister

Post by Sinister » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:34 pm

yeah .. really sucks that some of the guys are not gonna be able to make it this year.. ALOT of shit talking needs to be backed up..

Can i get a head count as to who is gonna be able to attend the extra curricular activites and whos not??

I have to get my lock on working again.. still have not been able to contact those guys in russia yet for my starfoce code to get it working .. im tired of this crap.
Burner

Post by Burner » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:25 pm

I'm not sure if Convertible is coming out with us but everyone else will be there.

Gunner
Burner
LawnDart
Whack
Thump
Cinch

I have found that getting in touch w/Starforce is best accomplished thru IRC. That's how I got more activations for Flaming Cliffs.
Tailhook

Post by Tailhook » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:48 pm

Burner wrote:I have found that getting in touch w/Starforce is best accomplished thru IRC. That's how I got more activations for Flaming Cliffs.
Talk about random. :lol:

Wish I could go!
Convertible

Post by Convertible » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:33 pm

Unfortunately I will need to leave on Friday afternoon to head back home for a funeral of a friend on Sat. I will not be able to be a part of the crazy time. Sorry. See you on Friday!

Con
Panther
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Panther » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:13 pm

Well since I had to work today on an A-10 that had a fuel leak, I was only able to hear the Thunderbirds after they buzzed my hangar a few times. But I did notice that there was only 5 up, hopefully all 6 will be up tomorrow :D
necigrad

Post by necigrad » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:27 pm

I actually left right before the TBirds went up. I was there part of the morning, but mostly at our office (our Wing CO crashed into Mt Potosi) dealing with the phone calls. When I left (Security Forces didn't want us over there for safety) I just didn't feel like finding a place to park and then running in, so I went home. Was nice seeing Tucker and Hammil though. Great pilots for sure.
Panther
Virtual Thunderbird

Post by Panther » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:54 pm

necigrad wrote:I was there part of the morning, but mostly at our office (our Wing CO crashed into Mt Potosi) dealing with the phone calls.
That the one that went down on Thursday?

Thoughts and prayers go out to all involved.
necigrad

Post by necigrad » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:27 am

Yeah, that was the one, and it hit pretty hard. I didn't know either at all, but many in Southern Nevada were very close to them.

I'll be over at the CAP aircraft, so feel free to swing by. I'm Dan Skorynko, and probably the fattest guy thtere in a flight suit. Well, except the Captain by the newest UCAV. I think he's got 50 pounds even on me!
pbrad

Post by pbrad » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:11 am

Burner wrote:
I have found that getting in touch w/Starforce is best accomplished thru IRC. That's how I got more activations for Flaming Cliffs.

Viper101 wrote:
Talk about random.
Pay attention to the posts, Viper. :D